HOW IT WORKS
A SOLUTION TO YOUR DAILY EATING NEEDS.
Ready to cook
- Weekly seasonal changing menu delivered daily on demand.
- Sauces and dressings are made, vegetables diced and meats are marinated. Simply finish in 10 minutes.
- The bag includes exact ingredients that are prepared and portioned to ensure zero food waste.
- Minimal packaging. Please recycle.
- All food and sauces are made fresh on the day.
- Easy to follow recipe cards showing you the final steps to turn you into the home chef.
- We deliver to your doorstep in Cape Town office or home.
Delivery and collection
- Opening hours Monday to Sunday: 12- 3pm & 5-8pm (last order 2.30 and 7.30pm).
- Delivery to City Bowl (R15) and Atlantic seaboard (R35) Southern Suburbs (R55)
- We accept online payments for credit & debit cards, Instant EFT and Snapscan.
- The first time you order you will need to register and create a password.
- You will receive an SMS when our driver is approaching your delivery address.
- Chefs make the food from ethically sourced ingredients in an open kitchen, we, therefore, can not guarantee that there won’t be trace amounts of nuts in your meal. Please check allergens in the meal before ordering.
- Opening hours Monday to Friday: 6.30 - 8.30pm.
- Chefs serve three meals that change daily and one dessert.
- All cooking is done in a wood fire oven and served by the chefs in an open plan kitchen.
- The food is all made in house, seasonal and ethically sourced.
- We have a liquor license with a curated local wine and beer selection. Please note that no B.Y.O permitted.
- Booking is available, via the website or call 021 461-0368
- Opening hours: Monday - Sunday: 24 hours prior notice for orders.
- The menu is available to view online.
- Please note that there is a minimum order of 4 people per menu item.
- All food is packaged to share, and ready to heat.
- Dressings and sauces served on the side.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 461-0368 to order.